Yarn Wrapping Projects

I picked up these balls of yarn at a yard sale about a week ago. I think I paid $1 for all of them. I loved all the different shades of white and wanted to incorporate them somehow into a project or two. Grabbing my hot glue gun I quickly got to work transforming a couple of drab household items.

280278

234

Project #1:
Yarn Wrapped Coasters

238

243

248251

Project #2
Yarn Wrapped Lamp Shade

229

438442

What do you think?

Visit my {Linky Parties} page to view the parties I am participating in.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE these! the lampshades are especially genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i like what ou did with the lamp. Very good. I didn't see it before. Hmm i'm getting new ideas now. Thank you. Well i like your blog and i'm a followe from Holland.

    Xanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'm especially loving the lamp shade! It made me glance at my shade here in the living room. Do I dare?! lol

    ReplyDelete