Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday! I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from around the web this morning!

I love these 10 Simple Ways to Spark Creativity over at {Her Library Adventures}

I love this idea over at {Thoughts from Alice}.

LOVE this!

I am going to be on the hunt for vintage tea tins to do this…
You can see more things I LOVE {Here}.

I <3 this idea

I have an upcoming “in-home” craft night and painted mason jars is the project for the night.
I am loving these

Spring Inspired Striped Jars, using chalky finish paints and mason jars.  thecraftedsparrow.com

Can’t wait to make one of these… who knew that finger knitting could create such a
simple, but pretty wreath.

I am so ready for some steady warmer weather!
I want to wear skirts, t-shirts and sandals so bad!

Casual Outfit

 

Summer style

More of my favorite styles {HERE}.

I love anything rainbow! This {tutorial} makes making this cake look so easy! It’s definitely on my “to do” list!

DIY Rainbow Petal Cake

An oldie, but goodie! I love all of her images…sooooo pretty!

What were some of your favorite things from this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment