Wine Bottle Vase

Happy Sunday!

How have you been?
I would be better, but it is snowing today in Michigan!
Dark, gloomy, windy  & snowing!
Winter really does hold on until the last possible moment for us.

I am so ready for Spring!
I keep adding touches of it here and there throughout our home with flowers and new house plants. I do not have much of a green thumb, but I keep trying!

One way I added some Spring to our house is with this wine bottle vase.

I originally saw this simple craft at Shanty-2-Chic!

DSCF24071DSCF2418

It was so fun and easy to make!

Just a few hardware pieces from your local home maintenance store

DSCF2424

& a 18 inch board is all you need!

DSCF2371

I also love that you really can use a variety of flower stems in it!ABM_1426019396

ABM_1426019218 (1)ABM_1426019482

What Spring projects have you been working on?

Thanks for stopping by!

-Chas-

I am sharing this post at….. Restless Arrow -DIY Show Off -

The Winthrop Chronicles - Tatertots & Jello - Lolly Jane - The 36th Avenue

Nifty Thrifty Things - It’s Overflowing- Finding Silver Pennies  Thoughts From Alice

 

You may also enjoy:

Let’s Create Update

IMG_20150320_211011_752 (2)

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It is snowing here today in Massachusetts too, I am so ready for spring weather! Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness...this is so adorable! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful idea. I have pinned and shared it.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Spring project Chas! And thank you for sharing it with us on this week's Thursday Favorite Things blog hop :)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Chas! You are one of my features on my Tuesday Favorite Things Round Up tonight. Hope to see you back at the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a trip to the HW store is in my future. Featuring when my link party opens up tonight!

    ReplyDelete